Wednesday 17 March 2010

Face For The Radio

I am visiting Glasgow right now, so sad that I am only here for four days and have to cram everyone in and can only see everyone once but it is worth it.

I have mentioned before about my friends Fraser and Sean's radio show and today I was their guest host. My sister Rhea snuck along with me, she was meant to be at school but I don't care because I miss her so much and she is so funny. I was so nervous the 5min before we went on air and my voice was a bit shakey to start and I made some funny mistakes but I soon eased into it and couldn't shut up! I would of gone on for longer...new career option maybes?

If you want to have a listen to the show click here. You can listen in at the same link live every Wednesday at 3pm.
Check on their blog too.






















No comments:

Post a Comment