Thursday 4 March 2010

Iamamwhoami

So I know that I just playing right into publicity hands by posting this but I don't care.

A stream of videos uploaded on YouTube channel named 'Iamamwhoami' have caused a a frenzy on the internet. They are beautifully shot in high quality and their content has very disturbing ambiguous images. What appears to be branches on trees then become flailing limbs, a woman writhing around in mud licking a tree while the white 'sap' runs down her hair and another scene looks like she is giving birth.

At first I was so intrigued and excited to find out who is was, Christina Aguilera? Goldfrapp? Fever Ray? Gaga? Or even PETA? Everybody seems to think they know and has good reason to back it up. Since the most recent video was released two days ago I was taken in by the music more than anything else and now I want there to be more of these mesmeric teasers before the big reveal.









No comments:

Post a Comment