Wednesday 3 February 2010

Hotel

I thought if I dabbled in a bit of photography maybe it would help out the styling part of things. I would understand from a better perspective what the photographer was talking about and I could do my own test shoots because sometimes I get an idea and I could really do it there and then but I have no camera and I am really dense about lighting and those other buttons on the camera. So I am going to do a short photography course in the summer and if I do well hopefully I will get a nice camera for my birthday.

So my talented friend Kirstin came down to London and I decided to borrow her fancy camera that felt so heavy in my wee hands! She gave me a few pointers on how it wasn't just a case of point, click and hope for the best. After a few drinks I took some photos of her and I must say I like them very much.

Let me know what you think and check out Kirstin's blog.




1 comment:

  1. The photos are hot Nadine. A birthday camera sounds like a good shout.

    ReplyDelete