Thursday 4 February 2010

White Gold Bones

I have an obsession with skulls, bones and skeletons and a while back I got the green eyed monster when the always stylish Queen Michelle at Kingdom Of Style put photos up of herself donning a custom made skeleton hand cuff from SuperDuperThings. I had it in my head that I could make one. This is a usual fantasy of mine for alot of things out of my reach but this usually dies down after a day.




Just as I had forgotten about the skeleton hand I was browsing today and found something that made me squeal with delight BUT this excitement quickly turned into a spoilt brat tantrum when I saw the five figure price tag.



WOW! 18kt white gold, diamonds and a fuck off ruby. The designer is Delfina Delettrez who is fourth generation of the Fendi family. If only I could own it! I love the moveable joints!

This made me certain that there must be others out there, I have searched and searched with no such luck yet! I will find one, a black leather and silver one (positive much? or just down right deluded?). While searching I came across this stuff which is quite cool.


I can imagine this looking good on providing the ring part is adjustable, looks a lil big on the model! Its only a fiver on ebay I'll probably get it to make myself feel better at the loss of the Delfina Delettrez piece.




I found this of etsy by a brand called Redrum. I am not into hair clips but this is something I think I would wear. Pity its sold out along with this very cool stitches bracelet.



Hmph! I think buying that ebay one will make me feel better as everything else I want is out of my reach! Its ok I shall make one!


ps. In regards to LOVE magazine it is out everywhere on the 8th and was only on sale on the 2nd as a preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment