Tuesday 2 February 2010

Hello February!

Oh my god! How long was January? Finally February is here and things can get exciting. The SS10 stuff gets into stores, I am most excited about the Topshop Unique dress I'm lusting after (I mentioned it in the 'Sheer Pink' post). Fashion Week is approaching and the weather will (fingers crossed) start getting better. In the last two weeks I have been eagerly waiting the next issue of 160g magazine and it was worth the wait! The 'Bionic Issue' is all about futuristic fashion with a special feature on Victor & Rolf whose SS10 optical illusion fantastical watermelon and sorbet ballgowns left everyone scratching their head.

This months fashion stories in 160g have cool titles to go with the futuristic theme like 'A Good Girl Came From Outer Space' and 'Bit Human After All' the images are so inspiring and some of the pieces like the Phylea heeless boots are truly out of this world...











Take a look at the full magazine here and watch out for next months issue.



This Bernard Delettrez ring was also featured which I just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment