Sunday 21 February 2010

Naughty Blogger.

Yes I have been naughty and not posted for over a week but I have been busy busy!

The month of the fashion weeks is upon us and I don't really want to say much until its all over (apart from one thing)but I am already very excited about winter 2010...not before summer is here though. The high street windows are filled with fresh spring outfits and every second advert is some bikini beautiful persuading me to book a holiday with Thomas Cook but the cold and rain wont seem to budge for me to peel off the layers of clothes I am forced to wear.

London fashion week has been amazing so far which is a relief after the yawn of New York fashion week. Its a bit soon but I can't help but make one lil prediction into what the high street will (hopefully!) make purse friendly representation of what was on the runway and is something that has been popular among the fashion bloggers for a while. I have wanted one for ages but the nicest ones are a couple of hundred quid so its on the long list of things I'll buy when I have money...a harness.




Fashion East AW10


Unique AW10

Zana Bayne and check out her blog Garbagedress
Zana Bayne for Pleasure Principle


Audra Jean



These cool silver ones have been on my computer for ages can't remember the source!

1 comment:

  1. the 2nd last one's rumi from fashion toast's!
    http://www.fashiontoast.com/

    ReplyDelete