Wednesday 3 February 2010

Reasons To Be Cheerful...Issue 3

Yus! I figured out-all by myself which is probably how normal computer literate people do it-how to make my photos nice a big! However my previous posts are all stupid looking now but in time I will sort them. My next challenge is to work out how align my text with my photos!

ANYWAY! My post title is because I had that Blockheads song stuck in my head (saw the Ian Dury film 'Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll' a couple weeks ago and it was hilarious and inspiring. You MUST see it) and most importantly I am very excited that the third issue of LOVE magazine is out. I was wrongly informed that it was out on the 8th of February but it came out on the second according do their blog.

This issue has 8 sexy covers of ÜBER models Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Natalia Vodianova, Amber Valletta, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone, Kristen McMenamy and Jeneil Williams captured by photography duo Mert & Marcus. You can purchase a special collectors set of all 8 if you email info.love@condenast.co.uk and from the 14th you can purchase t-shirts with the virtually uncensored cover girls from Dover Street Market, all the proceeds will be going to Hati apart from Kate whose proceeds will be going to Great Ormond Street Hospital.











Which cover are you after? I think I will go for Lara as she has the nicest boobies. I wonder who will sell the most?

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sad that I live miles away from Dover Street Market.

    ReplyDelete