Sunday 17 January 2010

At this point you will either love me or hate me...

I love Twilight, OK the acting is a bit cheesy and Stephanie Meyer isn't a very good writer but the story line is soooo moreish and I LOVE vampires FULL STOP. If I was on doing wardrobe on the film this is what I would of put them in, it wouldn't make sense really unless you had it on mute, but with these vampire worthy clothes and Edward to be in awe of lets face it you wouldn't be listening to what they were saying.





I love this photo from American Harper's Bazaar December 09
Kirsten Stewart looking good for a change (she RUINED that amazing Porenza Schouler surf dress and why is she still wearing her mullet hairdo when she has finished filming that hillbilly movie...note to Kirsten...BUY EXTENSIONS)in that leather embellished Prada skirt from last season (first photo). I call it the Zena Warrior Princess skirt (Well if she was on the red carpet that is what she would wear). Pattinson-a man after my own heart wears Dior Homme throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment