Tuesday 19 January 2010

Move Over MK...

We all love Mary-Kate, she was the first of the two to be talked about on her own. She broke away from being the pree teen idol by dying her hair dark, having an eating disorder, dating Heath Leadger and Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos III and being The New York Times fashion icon for her bohemian-bourgeois style.

Poor Ashley always in the shadow of her sister. Not anymore though, these photos are amazing and I love her curious child like expression up until the last one which is so sexy. (Which is cool because I don't know if it is just me but I really wouldnt put Olsen and sexy in the same sentence usually)
These photos where taken for mens magazine VMAN #14 – Fall 2009photographed by Sebastian Faena and styled by Sofia Achaval just before her clothing line The Row released it's first menswear collection which ps I am not impressed by, I am very picky with boys clothes, its a bit off duty actor meets David Beckham.





I cannot wait till its summer time and I can go out wthout a million things on. I will be a adopting a similar look to this but with leather peg leg trousers, or a tshirt under the bra and my giant tutu.

No comments:

Post a Comment