Saturday 16 January 2010

LUST

A few things that get me going...


Black Sparrow...watch this space.


Hedwig and the Angry Inch. The ONLY good rock musical.


Leigh Lezark my girl crush of the moment.


Red velvet cupcakes from the Humming Bird Bakery. If you have not tried them you must, I swear if I lived in Notting Hill I would have a red velvet belly.


Gareth Pugh.
S/S10



And all other Disney films prior to 1994 but this is one of the best...how I longed for long red hair and a shell bikini top.


At a New York Dolls gig I felt relieved. Finally some people that actually understood my hair. It made a very pleasent change from AMY WINEHOUSE! A comment random people in the street like to shout at me, which really honestly makes no sense to me as our hair isn't alike at all.


Kate Lanphear. Style Director at US Elle and she also has stolen my dream wardrobe.


Jeffrey Campbell Clinic Wedges...sold out!...gutted.


Irn-Bru in any shape or form...but I love this vintage can, I have two on display in my room...empty of course.


And anything else vampire related.





I want Dominic Jones rings doubled up on every finger.


Viv back in the days of SEX.




Erin Wasson as a model but more so as a stylist.



Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter. I love that they are wearing Vivienne Westwood in this photo such a fitting marriage of icons.



spike harness by Louver of Louis Verdad.
Image from 160grams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment