Saturday 16 January 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Kate...

Ok so it's a bit late but I just found out and I am sure she is still celebrating and if she is already tucked up in bed she will be sleeping sound, well I know I bloody would if I was 35 and still modelling my tiny arse (well it would be if I was her)off and that I was one of the best models in the world, well second to best if its measured by Vogue covers.

In the "achAT's VOGUE cover database model" she is joint second with Linda Evangelista with a total of 79 Vogue covers worldwide. 1st is Gisele Bündchen with just two ahead of Kate...sneaky biatch.

Moss has 28 British Vogue covers under her belt, the last in September 2009 photographed by Mario Testino, the cover is a celebration British Fashion with Kate looking effortlessly cool a Burberry trench. Classic.




First cover March 1993 shot by Corrine Day. How cute does she look?

You can view the other 26 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment